Information Technology Support Services
Information Technology Support Services Department
Vision, Mission, Goals and Objectives
The Information Technology Support Services (ITSS) department at Alum Rock Union Elementary School District (ARUESD) provides support for the network, systems, applications, databases, voice & data communications and other technology used in classroom and the district. In addition, the ITSS department has the responsibility to provide secure infrastructure and a safe browsing experience for all its users and comply with District-wide technology standards and policies.
Our Vision is to support innovative and accessible technology to build 21st&¼ century classrooms and an exemplar of full-service commitment to all its teachers, staff and students every single day.
Our Mission is to provide secure, reliable, and integrated technology solutions in alignment with the educational and business objectives of the district, while delivering excellence in customer service.
Our Goal is to make best and optimal use of available resources to deliver excellence in operations and services.
Our Objectives are:
- To be a reliable and secure support wheel to deliver excellence in education.
- To provide helpdesk/ technical support with 2 days of ticket turnaround with an exception.
- To publish service catalog for enhancing operational transparency.
- Utilize Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Return On Investment (ROI) model for technology purchases.
- To show humanity and be respectful.
- End-user technical support with high level of security and safety.
- Management and support of servers, networks, databases, SIS, websites, workstations, telecom, and classroom technology.
- Administration of E-Rate and Microsoft K-12 Voucher Program.
- The recommendation, piloting, and implementation of innovative technology for student academic achievement and proficiency.
- Approval of District-wide technology acquisitions.
- Meetings, surveys, feedback from tech committees, stakeholders, and administrators to continually improve the quality of service with an emphasis on enhancing education through technology.
For technical support, please call the IT Helpdesk at: (408) 928-6917.
Avtar S. Gill
ITSS Application Cheat Sheet
How to Access
Full Email address, computer password
Home Access Center
Teacher Access Center (eSchoolPlus)
same pwd as email
eSchoolPlus https://eschoolplus.arusd.org/eschoolplus Network Account
Employee Access Center
Same as TAC
Must be accessed using Internet Explorer or Safari browsers
Same as TAC
eFP eFinancePlus https://efinance.arusd.org/plus51/finplus51.html As notified UpKeep New Work Order System (October 9th) https://app.onupkeep.com/#/login
As emailed to specific group
Sangha Shanga https://sanghapp.com/login As notified