2019 - 2020 District-wide Assessment Plan
Below you will find the grade level assessment plans for the 2019-2020 school year. Please be sure to check back, as revisions will be made as necessary.
2020 CAASPP Testing Window: April 27 to May 15
California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress
The California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) is designed to give information to teachers, students, and their families about what students now and are able to do whether they are on track to be ready for success in college or a career when they graduate high school.
PARENT GUIDES TO UNDERSTANDING
- Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments
- Other translations of the Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments parent guide
- California Science Test
- Other translations of the California Science Test parent guide
- California Alternate Assessments
- Other translations of the California Alternate Assessments parent guide
- English Language Proficiency Assessments for California
- Other translations of the English Proficiency Assessments of California parent guide
- California Spanish Assessment
- Physical Fitness Test