To view and apply for current job postings, please click on the links below:Apply Here!
Interested in working as a substitute Teacher?
To qualify for a 30-day Substitute Teaching Permit, you will need to have a Bachelor's Degree and passage of the CBEST exam or submit coursework.
If you choose to submit coursework in lieu of taking the CBEST exam, your coursework must be taken from a regionally accredited college or university and must meet the following criteria:
- Earn a grade of "B" or better (B- okay).
- Coursework must be towards academic credit (earned units) and degree applicable.
- Three semester units (or equivalent quarter units) in the subjects below:
- Reading - Critical Thinking, Literature, Philosophy, Reading, Rhetoric, or Textual Analysis.
- Writing - Composition, English, Rhetoric, Written Communications, or Writing.
- Mathematics - Algebra, Geometry, Mathematics, Quantitative reasoning, or Statistics.
For more information regarding the CBEST alternative route, please contact Irma Barahona in the Human Resources
Department at 408 928-6806 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Further Information Contact:
Human Resources Department: (408) 928-6835