The school site council is a group of teachers, parents and classified employees that works with the principal to develop, review and evaluate school improvement programs and school budgets. The members of the site council are generally elected by their peers. For example, parents elect the parent representatives and teachers elect teachers.
Over the course of a year, the School Site Council will consider the goals of our school and then work with the principal to evaluate the school's progress toward those goals. In this evaluation, the council might consider school test scores, attendance and discipline records, parent surveys and input from students.
Questions school site councils can ask
- What are the goals and priorities of our school?
- What data do we have that shows how well we are achieving those goals?
- Are we progressing toward our goals?
- Are there particular groups of students who are not doing as well as others?
- What supports could we put in place to help struggling students?
- How will we fund those supports?
- Do we have programs that are ineffective or unrelated to our goals?
- Is it possible to eliminate those programs?
- How will we know if our new programs are effective?
Last Thursday of the Month
último jueves de cada mes
SSC Meeting Agendas and Minutes2018-2019
- September 2018 Notice of Meeting
- September 2018 Agenda
- September 2018 Agenda- Spanish
- Setpember 2018 Minutes
- Setpember 2018 Minutes- Spanish
- October 2018 Notice of Meeting
- October 2018 Agenda
- October 2018 Agenda - Spanish
- October 2018 Minutes
- October 2018 Minutes- Spanish
2017-2018February Agenda February Minutes
- January 2019 Notice of Meeting
- January 2019 Agenda
- January 2019 Agenda - Spanish
- January 2019 Minutes
- January 2019 Minutes- Spanish
Agendas Minutes October Agenda October Minutes November Agenda November Minutes December Agenda December Minutes January Agenda January Minutes April Agenda April Minutes
May Agenda June Agenda June Minutes