Clothing may not display offensive, or gang-related content.
- Tops must be White or Grey with a collar and sleeves.
- All shirts/sweaters may not fall past students' wrist.
- Hooded jackets and sweatshirts will be allowed; however, students may not place the hoods on their heads.
- James McEntee Academy shirts are acceptable.
- Bottoms must be Khaki.
- Shorts and skirts must reach the bottom of students' knees.
- Pants may not be form fitting.
- No sagging; belt ends must be tucked into belt loops.
Accessories - shoes, laces, belts, head/hair wear:
- Accessories may not display offensive or gang-related colors or content.
- Sunglasses may only be worn outside and must not be visible indoors.
- No bandanas or hairnets are allowed.
- Flip-flops, platforms, heelies, etc. that presents a safety hazard are not permitted.
On non-uniform days students will dress comfortably for the weather. Clothing may not display offensive, or gang-related content. Provocative or revealing clothing is unacceptable.
Students who violate these rules will receive:
1. Parents/Guardians will be notified and work with the school to ensure that the student has proper uniform.