Return to Headlines
Alum Rock Union Elementary School District
As part of the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF), school districts, county offices of education and charter schools are required to develop, adopt, and annually update a three-year Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP), beginning on July 1, 2014.
The LCAP is required to identify annual goals, specific actions, and measure progress for student subgroups across multiple performance indicators, including student academic achievement, school climate, student access to a broad curriculum, and parent engagement. School districts and charter schools are required to obtain parent and public input in developing, revising and updating LCAPs.
The academic priorities must be aligned to the district’s spending plan. The Board of Education must first approve the LCAP before adopting the annual district budget. County superintendents must review school district LCAPs and ensure alignment of projected spending, services, and goals. Charter school LCAPs will be reviewed by the chartering authority. County Offices of Education’s are required to provide technical assistance when they disapprove an LCAP. The state Superintendent of Public Instruction may intervene if a school district or charter school fails to show improvement across multiple subgroups in three out of four consecutive years.
- Alum Rock Final LCAP - Approved June 16, 2016
- Alum Rock LCAP en Español, aprovada por la Mesa Directiva 6/16/16
- Alum Rock Final LCAP - Approved June 16, 2016 - Vietnamese
- Alum Rock LCAP Draft for public hearing on Thursday, May 26 at 5:30 p.m.
- Business Services – Budget Information as Proposed FY 2016-17 General Fund Budget
- Alum Rock LCAP Final, Board Approved 6/18/15
- Alum Rock LCAP en Español, aprovada por la Mesa Directiva 6/18/15
- Alum Rock Bản Chính của LCAP, Ban Hội Đồng Quản Trị đã chấp thuận vào ngày 18 tháng 6 năm 2015
2015/2016 LCAP Informational Powerpoints: